3 months ago
Skyscanner is a leading global travel search site and app, a place where people are inspired to plan and book direct from millions of travel options at the best prices. We employ over 1000 staff across eleven offices globally, and, having reached market leader status, we were recently acquired by Chinese online travel company Ctrip in a deal valued at £1.4bn. While we remain operationally independent, our acquisition by Ctrip allows us to take the business to the next level of accelerated global growth. It’s a hugely exciting time for Skyscanner and the over 80m people who use us every month. We are unbiased and free, and our secret is in our unique proprietary technology that connects people directly to everything the travel industry has to offer.
We’re looking for an analytical, experienced and creative App Growth Hacker to be based in our Singapore office, who is able to shape and drive growth opportunities within the app platform to achieve sustainable acceleration of our App users.
Are you user centric? Product focused and growth obsessed? Can you Identify innovative growth techniques, test and scale them for hyper-growth? If you have the ability to analyse data, interpret it and understand how to use this to drive your decisions then this could be the role for you.
Skyscanner operates in a Tribes and Squads model and we have created an operating culture where there is a high level of trust, autonomy and transparency.
What you can expect as a senior growth manager
* A supportive, trusting and transparent working environment
* A place to look at things differently and challenge and offer solutions
* An opportunity to develop market strategies to acquire and retain users
* The opportunity to actively drive change in a fast paced, thriving and growing, unique culture
* A place where you can relish in your passion and enthusiasm for the travel market.
* An environment of continuous improvement where you optimise for impact and velocity
What we are looking for
* Proven track record of managing app marketing activities, app referral programs, and having worked in an app only business
* Proven track record of driving significant app growth with low CLV
* In depth understanding of the complex App market place and its limitations
* Operational knowledge of the best tools / solutions to accelerate app growth / shrink limitations
* Strategic vision towards an app first approach
* In depth experience in more than one App Growth related specialisms, such as ASO, APP SEO, Paid app acquisition, App re-engagement and onboarding, App Product Development, Web to App growth techniques etc
* Good understanding of challenges related to Product Market Fit, growth at scale, localization, internationalization and personalization of product
* Technical experience in App product development highly appreciated
* Growth hacking mentality; Product led, data driven, highly creative
* Proficient in a range of tools across the marketing stack, including Tableau, Mixpanel, Appflyer, Google Analytics
* Even better if you have basic programming skills in the likes of SQL & Python to start taking this to the next level
* Understanding of a 2-sided marketplace and how to drive growth among 2 or more distinct user groups
* Experience of working in a lean and agile environment with hands on experience of relevant techniques and tools
* Self-driven. You have fantastic organisational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily
* Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimise
* Previous significant experience in leading teams, impactful prioritisation of app marketing activities, onboarding and educating others on app best practices
* Specific regional app knowledge in APAC region
We are proud to have a working environment that sets our employees up for success, as well as all the usual perks you would expect from barista machines to massage chairs, to free food, holiday buying scheme as well as frequent townhalls with our CEO. What we really aim for is a place where people can thrive, be trusted to make impact and ultimately help us put our users first.
What you will get in Singapore -
Situated in the heart of Singapore’s central business district Robinson Road, our office is a hub for the Asia pacific markets and has seen and annual increase in traffic to the site of over 350% YOY. The team in Singapore is home to 13 different nationalities across the world and when we are not working hard to find users and partners we can either be found admiring the view from our office or enjoying refreshing drinks nearby at Singapore’s famous Boat Quay. With space to hire many more staff we are excited to welcome our new recruits.
Skyscanner can offer you large scale, complex problems where you can reach 80 million users whilst enjoying a high level of autonomy and influence and a flexible working environment where you can thrive.
Join us now.