7 months ago
Looking for a great place to work? A place where an award-winning culture means empowerment, teamwork and a passion for what you do? Then think WestJet. It's a great place to land.
WestJet is an organization recognized by its delivery of a remarkable guest experience resulting in us achieving over $3B in sales. In order for our best-in-class airline to be this successful, we require the skills and talents of professionals like you to ensure our ongoing growth. In an industry that is dominated by legacy competitors, you have the opportunity to build your career with an organization driven by progressive strategies, leadership and practices. If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company with a strong growth plan, which consistently ranks as one of the most profitable airlines in the world, and which has a vision to be a top five international airline, WestJet is the place for you!
Senior Analyst Loyalty Strategy
As WestJet becomes more complex and dynamic, we are seeking a senior analyst reporting into our Rewards & Strategy office. This individual can exhibit a high standard of excellence, enjoys challenges, and is results-driven. The incumbent must be highly motivated and demonstrate the ability to work in an agile environment.
Working with the Senior Manager, Loyalty Strategy and Business Development, this role blends strategic planning and analysis, business intuition, creative thinking and project leadership. The Senior Analyst will play a critical role in the development and management of WestJet’s loyalty and partnership strategy. He/she will provide support for decisions which require thought leadership, modeling, and collaboration cross-functionally to create and/or capture value for WestJet.
* Playing an integral role in the development and management of WestJet’s loyalty strategy and partnership plans and strategies
* Developing complex data and strategic analysis to support senior level decisions on strategic and tactical initiatives
* Maintaining a knowledge base of competitive information that can be drawn upon quickly in support of loyalty product, service or programs
* Managing the development of long term strategic roadmaps for loyalty through detailed analysis
* Collaborating and partnering with internal/external stakeholders, providing them the information and support needed to effectively position, sell and support our loyalty products, services and programs
* Evolving, negotiating and managing strategic partner relationships; ensuring contracted service levels and commitments are achieved and partnerships are fully leveraged
* Overseeing and managing loyalty partnerships performance analysis to ensure budgetary targets are met at minimum but always striving to exceed
* Supporting partnership negotiations and strategy through data and financial modelling
* Developing the design and implementation of multi-layered customer segmentation models, both descriptive and predictive in nature
* Minimum 8 years’ experience in a business role, preferably financial and marketing
* University Degree in Business with a concentration in Marketing, Finance or Accounting required; MBA a strong asset
* Experience working with senior levels in an organization, developing programs and plans to support strategic goals and objectives
* Demonstrates a strategic mindset to challenge the status quo. Brings unique and innovative ideas/best practices to ensure team continues to evolve and exceed expectations
* Previous loyalty experience an asset
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in WestJet. We believe in enriching the lives of everyone in WestJet's world and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Our ongoing efforts toward evolving total diversity will continue to be the way we do business every day. As owners, we believe in celebrating everyone’s unique skills, perspectives and experiences. WestJet is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you inspire greater creativity and innovation towards reaching new altitudes and meet the qualifications for the position in which you are interested, we welcome you to complete an online application. WestJet is a great place to land - powered by Talent and Growth.
At WestJet, the safety and security of our people and our guests is a core value and at the heart of what we do. As safety and security is a shared responsibility, it is expected that you will utilize safe work practices to ensure your well-being and the safety of others.