about 1 month ago
Senior Analyst, Email Marketing & Customer Insights - POOL OF CANDIDATES - Be proactive, apply today!-QUE03229
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support BBA’s market development initiatives by guiding and executing proactive analyses to identify areas of opportunity in support of future marketing and sales campaigns to both current and prospective customers (eg. ultra-high-net-worth individuals, major worldwide corporation executives, etc.) with a focus on increasing aircraft sales and improving BBA’s market share.
- Deliver insight via both in-depth analysis and general observations on BBA’s customer/prospect base and the industry as a whole to provide actionable insight and to support marketing initiatives, sales campaigns and senior management strategies.
- Execute BBA’s email marketing campaign initiatives including identification of targeted recipients, coordination of digital materials, execution of outreach, proposal of escalation tactics and post-mortem analytics including ROI, content effectiveness and so on.
- Leverage proactive analysis to provide insight on potential niche outreach campaigns and enhance recipient targeting.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to develop and monitor an email marketing outreach calendar, and execute related governance for on-going/upcoming campaigns.
- Generate reports and lists via BBA’s CRM system (Salesforce.com) in support of a variety of departments and business processes
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess, at a minimum, a University undergraduate degree in Marketing, Research, Business or another related discipline.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a marketing, business development or other similar role(s), preferably with an international focus.
- You possess strong research & analytical skills, and a creative/innovative approach.
- You have previous experience with market development, email marketing and/or digital communications (distinct asset).
- You have previous experience with online databases, CRM management and/or marketing automation platforms (distinct asset).
- You are a detail-oriented team player who is able to work in a high-paced environment.
- You are highly-organized, have strong focus, demonstrate robust time-management skills and an ability to work under pressure.
- You are flexible to work with internationally-based stakeholders and willing to support their requests when/as required (i.e. communication methods, accommodate schedules, etc.).
- You demonstrate strong communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
- You have a mastery of the English language (written and spoken). Other languages are an asset.
- You have strong computer skills including knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Access – an asset).
- You have, as a distinct asset, Salesforce.com (Sales & Marketing Cloud), HTML and/or other web programming experience.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Sales and Marketing
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 20.03.2019, 3:58:18 PM