Senior Airworthiness Co-Ordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for an airworthiness coordinator to work for a growing aviation engineering organisation in the UK. As a Senior Airworthiness Co-Ordinator you will ensure the provision of continuing airworthiness activities to meet regulatory requirements, support owner/operator, and liaise effectively with appointed 145 organisations.
- Ability to Hold a Form 4
- Good working knowledge of EASA Part M / 145 regulations and its application to monitoring Continued Airworthiness. (CAW)
- Comprehension and assessment OEM and regulatory data as relates to CAW and its application to an aircraft maintenance programs and records review. (AD,SB,etc)
- Self-motivating individual able to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines in an efficient manner
- Good working knowledge of company processes, procedures and expositions/manuals relevant to the completion of work packs and continued airworthiness.
- Developed analytical and investigative skills, maintaining accuracy and output
- Effective written verbal communicator, pro-active team member
- MS office intermediate level practitioner
- Manage ARC Extensions across fleet of aircraft
- NATR for IOM Registry Aircraft
- Support for regulatory audits and investigations.
- Creation of and monitoring of aircraft maintenance programs as required to maintain currency and accuracy of content. Raise reports and notify as required for changes made.
- Ensuring accurate and effective communication is maintained between CAM, Owner/Operator, and 145 organisations, for scheduling and delivery of maintenance requirements.
- Back to birth review of aircraft records and application of country of regulation rules for CAW for setup within the maintenance tracking system to a common standard. Application of the same process to Airworthiness Review Certificates and changes of registration.
- Loading and monitoring of aircraft onto tracking system, assessment of operational and ICA requirements for specific aircraft configurations.
- Preparation of inventories and preparation for formal receipt/ handover of documents.
- Compiling reports, utilisation, reliability, flying profiles as required.
- Contacting customers and obtaining current aircraft hours/cycles within predetermined timescales for accurate status update of aircraft records and tracking system.
- Timely creation of aircraft work packs maintenance planning liaison with 145 Organisation and customers as required to ensure smooth and efficient workflow.
- Closure of work packs ensuring accuracy of content and completion of Log Book Certificates within predetermined timescales. Update of aircraft physical records and maintenance tracking software.
- Production of work orders for 3rd party Maintenance Repair Organisations.
- Supporting Airworthiness Co-ordinator team members as required to develop department capability
- Ensure the Operations Department remains cognisant of any maintenance requirements, be it scheduled maintenance, out of phase checks to ensure the aircraft is in a suitable location for maintenance before any specified time limit expire.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** If you're interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided **
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the aerospace, technology and manufacturing sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering disciplines and specialist areas of aerospace engineering within Design, CAMO, LAE, Manufacturing, H&S and Facilities Management.