5 months ago
Senior Aircraft Planner
7 months ago(8/1/2018 3:56 PM)
# of Openings
Atlas Air, Inc
Maintenance planning and record-keeping functions, airframe and engine maintenance
* Generates scheduled maintenance check forecasts (A, C & D checks)
* Schedules special visits for EO/AD/SB’s as required
* Preform long and short term forecast to reduce the out service time for A checks
* Schedules and prepares work packages for aircraft and engine maintenance in accordance with the GMM and MIPS manuals.
* Schedules Maintenance Continued Items (MCI) and Time Limited Work (TLW).
* Coordinates material support requirements for routine and non-routine items.
* Reviews completed work packages for accountability and sign-off requirements. Forwards reviewed packages to Manager of Aircraft Records.
* Coordinates engine and APU forecasts, movements, spares allocation, and equipment shipping.
* Coordinates with MCC on Short Term Items and required ground time.
* Maintains historical records of aircraft operating hours and cycles.
* Creates aircraft and engine utilization reports.
* Updates Trax System for inspection and modification compliance.
* Schedules and prepares work packages for aircraft and engine maintenance for CMI contracts
* Updates CMI Contract Airlines’s System for inspection and modification compliance
* Assist in maintaining the status of all aircraft and on-wing engine maintenance requirements in the Trax system.
* Assist in coordinating the scheduling, material requirements, and compliance of aircraft modifications.
* Assist in the training of new Aircraft Planner(s)
* Accomplishes additional tasks as directed by the Director of Maintenance Planning and/or Manager(s) of Maintenance Planning department.
* Working knowledge of maintenance programs and maintenance program control.
* FAA Airframe and Power plant License desirable.
* 2 years experience in aircraft service planning
* Knowledge of aircraft records requirements and procedures.
* Working knowledge of Federal Air Regulations desirable.
* Good written and verbal communication skills required.
* Ability to work with all levels of management and contract vendors required.
* Good computer skills required. Trax experience preferred.
* Availability and flexibility to travel domestically and internationally