4 months ago
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team that designs, verifies, integrates and tests complex products within Honeywell Aerospace. You will work on new products in support of the organization's business strategies. You will be responsible for coding, running simulations, synthesis, creating test benches and documentation. You will work closely with word class hardware and software engineers during test and integration phases. Participate on project reviews and audits.
Use your digital design knowledge for new business opportunities, products and processes.
Apply new concepts, standards and processes across functional areas.
Partner with world class engineers
Design and Simulation
Conduct Code Synthesis
Integration and Test Support
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor's degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering
* WE VALUE
* University level experience in ASIC/FPGA development
* Working knowledge of digital design is an advantage
* Working knowledge of VHDL or Verilog, both are desirable
* Ability to use Linux or Unix workstations
* Basic knowledge of the ASIC/FPGA design tools: simulators, STA tools, synthesis, etc.
* Good communication skills (verbal and written)
* Computer and web navigation skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
* Self starter, motivated and takes initiative and able to work independently
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* Remote Access Required
* Continued Professional Development
* Some Travel Required
* Job ID: HRD49585
* Category: Engineering
* Location: Lot #1, Las Americas Technology Park, State Road PR-2,, KM 117.3, Moca, PRI 00676 PRI
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.