about 1 year ago
Position: Security Supervisor
Age: 18 - 50 Years
Key Requirement for the Position Responsible to perform all security related functions as given for airline operations by the Bureau of Civil
Aviation Security with compliances of related policies and procedures
Job Description 1. Prepares duty roster and assign resources accordingly.
Briefs and de-briefs staff before and after the flights and report the details to Security Manager on a
3. Handles sky marshals, as and when deployed, and ramp to ramp transfer personally.
Supervises and conduct anti-sabotage checks, dummy checks and initiate actions. Also, conducts pre
and post boarding checks including secondary checks and report.
Visits cargo warehouse regularly to ensure that all security policies are followed. Also, ensures that
cargo is escorted from the CWH to the airport and that there is no unlawful interference with cargo.
Visits catering establishments regularly and follows set procedures for handling catering and ensures
escort high lifts to the aircraft and report any deviation.
Checks booked cargo, courier, mail and bonded cargo as per set procedures and document the same.
Reports deviations / unlawful interference.
8. Supervises guarding idle aircraft and reports deviations.
9. Interacts with passengers and handles security related issues as and when required.
10. Receives inputs on serviceability equipment, initiates action and follow up.
Interacts with external agencies like Police, BCAS, BDDS and initiates actions as and when advised.
Attends BTAC/APSC meeting as and when required.
12. Maintains and monitors attendance and leave records of security staff
13. Monitors Staff Turnout (Uniform and Grooming) and supervises their work