4 months ago
Responsible for the design, testing, evaluation, implementation, support, management, and deployment of Single Sign On technology used to safeguard the Delta's information assets. Develop services for the enterprise in support of the corporate security policies.
- Specific engineering expertise needed in Ping Identity suite (PingFederate, PingAccess and PingID)
- Architecture and engineering leadership guiding other engineers and application teams.
- Provide technical expertise and advice on areas of Identity & Access Management security technology, including: Application security, security architecture, policy enforcement, directory, platform security and security frameworks.
- Excellent customer service capability and attitude provided to other technology stakeholders.
- Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend, and plan implementation of new and/or improved information security with a focus on SSO and MFA.
- Work with technology group to evaluate, select, install, and configure hardware/software systems to comply with established enterprise security standards and policies.
- Develop technical documentation to support the evaluation, selection, installation, and maintenance of SSO and MFA security technology systems.
- Keep current of industry trends, emerging technologies and available products/services.
Basic Entry Requirements:
- Five (5) or more years of experience with SSO and MFA engineering.
- Technical leadership with other engineering personnel internal and external to the team
- Demonstrate excellent innovation and customer support skills
Major Skills and Competencies:
- Technical Expertise - Demonstrates a commitment to increasing knowledge and skills in Identity & Access Management, keeping up to date on technical developments, staying informed as to industry practices, knowing how to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate business needs.
- Communication Skills - Communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of employees and management, capable of successful formal and informal communication, speaks and writes clearly and understandably at the right level.
- Integrity and Trust - Being seen as a direct, truthful individual, can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, and doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Teamwork - Supporting work team by volunteering for and completing assignments, acting as a positive team member by contributing to discussions, developing and maintaining both formal and informal relationships enterprise-wide, defines success in terms of the entire team through mentoring and knowledge transfer.
- Interpersonal Skills - Successfully, professionally, and diplomatically interacts with others and develop relationships with people who have widely varying styles, levels in the organization, and IT knowledge.
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probes all fruitful sources for answers, can see hidden problems, is excellent at honest analysis, looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answer.