9 months ago
Are you seeking to work on a team of professionals protecting one of the world's largest global air lines? As a Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Analyst at Delta Air Lines you'll be collaborating with multiple teams to advise on processes to identify and secure Delta's sensitive data. You'll have the opportunity to contribute to an expanding team and assist in guiding best practices.
As a Data Loss Prevention Analyst, you will work with both IT and Business partners to provide guidance on how to handle sensitive data. You will be responsible for maintaining and administering DLP related tools. The DLP team seeks a self-motivated, flexible individual who is always looking for a way to improve existing processes.
Your Responsibilities in this Role:
- Administer DLP related tools including updating, troubleshooting, and report generating.
- Develop incident escalation processes, and constantly seek to improve existing processes.
- Create and tune rules to alert on data policy violations.
- Discover patterns or trends of user activity to enhance monitoring; Develop new policies using RegEx.
- Support various teams in understanding incident alerts and data from DLP tools and offer guidance.
- Review existing deployment architecture, engineering, and policies and assess overall deployment against best practices.
- Collaborate with the business to plan and execute data discovery scans based off their needs.
What are We Looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Information Technology or Computer Science.
- 4 years of DLP operational experience; must have implemented and managed DLP program; must possess strong technical knowledge of DLP architecture, system policies, rules, etc.
- Experience working with DLP technologies including an understanding of how data in motion, data at rest, and data in use is monitored.
- Knowledge of data classification solutions.
- Basic understanding of regulatory structures such as PCI, PII, and GDPR.
- Creative and adaptive work ethic, with a strong customer-oriented attitude.