6 months ago
Responsible for the design, testing, implementation, management, and deployment of Privileged Access Management (CyberArk) technology used to safeguard the Delta's information assets. Develop services for the enterprise in support of the corporate security policies. A full-time role is a potential with this position.
- This position plans and develops security measures to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure.
- Works with management and other personnel to identify security best practices and applies a risk-based approach to information security.
- Work with the Senior SME covering the security aspects of CyberArk architecture and development.
Basic Entry Requirements:
- Direct experience working on large CyberArk Implementations
- Collaborate with infrastructure and operations teams to provide architectural and technical guidance
- Escalation point, provide guidance and direction for resolution of escalated issues
- Liaise between customers, infrastructure and cross functional teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps
- Work in solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions involving Azure, Active Directory and CyberArk
- 4+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management engineering
- Technical Expertise - Demonstrates a commitment to increasing knowledge and skills in Azure, Active Directory and CyberArk, keeping up to date on technical developments, staying informed as to industry practices, knowing how to apply relevant technical processes to appropriate business needs.
- Communication Skills - Communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of employees and management, capable of successful formal and informal communication, speaks and writes clearly and understandably at the right level.
- Integrity and Trust - Being seen as a direct, truthful individual, can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner, keeps confidences, admits mistakes, and doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Teamwork - Supporting work team by volunteering for and completing assignments, acting as a positive team member by contributing to discussions, developing and maintaining both formal and informal relationships enterprise-wide, defines success in terms of the entire team through mentoring and knowledge transfer.
- Interpersonal Skills - Successfully, professionally, and diplomatically interacts with others and develop relationships with people who have widely varying styles, levels in the organization, and IT knowledge.
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, probes all fruitful sources for answers, can see hidden problems, is excellent at honest analysis, looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answer.