5 months ago
Req #: 210225
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
The ideal candidate will operate in a team environment utilizing their expertise to engineer and deploy solutions to resolve security vulnerabilities across the enterprise. Experience with implementing DOD security strategies preferred.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Security Risk Assessment of Federal Standard Technical, Administrative, and Physical Controls
* DoD Risk Management Framework Vulnerability Assessment
* Recommends policy and technical implementations for Multi-tenant on premise environment security requirements
* Knowledge of Compliance Standards/Laws Like: HIPAA, HITECH ACT, Meaningful Use, PCI DSS, NIST, FISMA, FIPS, ISO27001, ISO27002, ISO27799, SOX, GLBA, JCAHO, FERPA, NERC, COBIT
* Knowledge of State and Local Government Security Standards/Laws
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience or work experience in lieu of degree
* DoD Vulnerability Assessment Tools (5+ years)
* Local Area Networking Experience
* Wide Area Networking Experience
* Wireless Technology Experience
* Firewall Experience
* Disaster Recovery Planning
* Business Continuity Planning
* Policy/Procedure Knowledge
* CASP, CISSP, or other advanced security certification required
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.