8 months ago
• You have an education to a minimum level of High School or comparable level
• Legal authorization to work in Europe and a valid passport
• Minimum 20 years’ old
• Heigth minimum 160 cm
• Swimming skills at least 200 meters
• Clean Criminal record
• Good physics
• Be able to work full time irregular working hours
• Fluent in English and preferably speak a Scandinavian language
• You must be able to document the last 5 years of your employment due, study time and other activities like longer stays abroad
• Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment
• Safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Previous experience with hospitality and customer service or as cabin crew is an advantage
• Applications can only be made through Webcruiter and must be writen in English
• Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect an email confirmation (check spam)
• Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, upload passport and photo under section “attachments”
• Accepted applicants will be contacted via email for online testing (check spam)
After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email (check spam). This is an ongoing process, and it might be a long time before you hear from us.
Further process includes group assessment, interviews and background check.
• Competitive company benefits including ID tickets and share saving program.
• Positive and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization.
• Challenging, variable and dynamic environment.
* Travel: Some travelling must be expected