5 months ago
Scrum Master Software Engineer 3
L3 Aerospace Systems is seeking an Engineer that will be responsible for leading the Software Development Life Cycle processes for multiple projects using the Scrum methodology. A successful candidate will develop, refine and educate teams on the Software Development Life Cycle as well as facilitate Agile Scrum stand-up meetings, retrospectives, sprints, release planning and delivery of artifacts for the Scrum process for multiple teams. They will develop and report process metrics for real-time or historical presentation. The candidate will administer and maintain systems for requirements, change requests, test cases, and other process tracking systems. More duties include maintaining current knowledge and keep updated on new relevant technology, provide support and lead special projects as needed, learn and understand each Program’s hardware and software and coordinate with the System Architect to create architecture artifacts.
* Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, Quality Assurance or related field is required.
* Five (5 ) years of experience working in a process management role in an Agile environment for multiple teams is required
Must be able to communicate effectively and work in a team environment is required
Experience documenting business or technical process and workflows is required
Experience in leading stand-up discussions, assisting in decision making and conflict resolution is required
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to follow through with issues to a resolution is required
* 2-3 years of experience serving as a Scrum Master is preferred
* Familiarity with .Net software development is preferred
* Prior defense or military experience is preferred
* Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is preferred
* Previous experience leading Scrum Teams is desired
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance and eventually obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret Clearance with eligibility for TS/SCI, which requires US Citizenship.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexual orientation / gender identity.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
US Security Clearance Required
Day - 1st
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Sector - ISR Systems-21000012
Oct 25, 2018, 12:30:48 PM