6 months ago
Scheduling and Slots Manager
(based in Geneva)
The Scheduling and Slots Manager, reporting to the Head of Network Development and Scheduling, will be responsible for designing and implementing schedules, and managing a portfolio of slots for one of Europe’s fastest growing airlines.
* Maximising the profitability and operational integrity of each base by developing schedules which meet commercial, operational and slot requirements
* Managing a portfolio of slots. Given the constraints of airport infrastructure, slots are of fundamental importance to the successful operation and growth of Wizz Air. Therefore maintaining existing slots and securing new slot assets will be a key part of the role.
* Loading and managing flight capacity in the scheduling systems
* Coordinating with other departments and presenting to senior management to secure approval for new schedules
* Working with revenue management to enhance each schedule’s revenue potential
* Managing a portfolio of slots
* Developing schedule tools to improve efficiency
* Completed university or college degree
* At least two years’ experience in scheduling and slot management
* Problem solving skills and business mindset
* Attention to detail is a must
* Good oral and written presentation skills
* Team work and strong interpersonal skills
* Fluent spoken / written English
* Openness to live and work in Geneva, Switzerland (relevant permit can be obtained for successful applicants)
* Flexibility to travel as required away from Head Office
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here and attach your CV in English and a copy of your highest finalized degree.