CAE Parc Aviation are expanding our Cabin Crew team who operate for our client airline, Scandinavian Airlines Ireland Limited, as Experienced Scandinavian Language Speaking Cabin Crew based in Malaga Spain.
The base in Malaga will be the second in SAS Ireland’s network of European bases and is scheduled to open in June 2018.
Our Cabin Crew operate exclusively on board Scandinavian Airlines Ireland and enjoy a long term permanent contract with CAE Crewing Services.
Complimenting SAS production, SAS Ireland has been established as an ACMI carrier with operational bases in London and Malaga. Customers will have the same customer offering and appearance as other airline operations delivered by the SAS family.
With attractive fixed roster patterns, night-stops and working on board the newest A320neo in the sky - there really has never been a better time to start a new adventure!
Start Date: Autumn 2018
Due to the volume of applications only those who have been short-listed will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 14 days please be advised that unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must hold Valid EASA Cabin Crew Attestation (and flown for a minimum of 1 Year in the last 5 years)
- Must hold 5 Year Issued EASA Cabin Crew Medical
- Must presently hold a Spanish Social Security Number
- Fluent in English (ICAO Level 4) and a Scandinavian Language
- Previous A320 OR B737 experience operating as Cabin Crew for a minimum period of 12 months
- Minimum of 18 years’ old
- Eligible to live and work permanently in the EU
- Hold a European passport allowing free travel worldwide
- Able to pass an airport security vetting procedure, including a five- year background check
- Height 160 cm – 190 cm
- Able to pass medical assessment and eye test
- Can swim 50 m followed by treading water for 3 minutes and can assist people in water
- No visible tattoos or body piercings that cannot be covered discreetly
- Number/math skills to manage sales on board
- A confident communicator, safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility
- Be customer orientated and empathetic
- Thrive in a fast work paced environment, have high resistance to stress and can work irregular hours
- Enjoy working in a team with a common goal
- Be committed to operation
- Acts in accordance with our DNA and operational priorities: safety, punctuality and care
Interested candidates that meet all of the above required skills and experience, please register your profile and upload the following paperwork:
- Colour Copy of Current EU Passport,
- Copy of EASA Cabin Crew Attestation,
- Copy of 5 Year issued EASA Cabin Crew Medical Certificate