about 1 year ago
This position performs limited aspects of technical supply
management work (e.g., inventory management, storage management, cataloging,
and property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work usually is segregated by commodity area or function, and
controlled in terms of difficulty, complexity, or responsibility.
* Assignments usually relate to stable or standardized segments
of technical supply management operations; or to functions or subjects that are
narrow in scope or limited in difficulty
* The work generally involves individual case problems or
* This work may require consideration of program requirements
together with specific variations in or from standardized guidelines.
* A good working knowledge of the governing supply systems,
programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established
guidelines -An understanding of the needs of the organization serviced
* Analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension of
the problems involved, to collect the necessary data to establish the facts,
and take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of
* Responsible for shipping hazardous material.
* Commitment to company values and ethics
* Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a
timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
* Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work
* Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
* Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written
* Time management: ability to organize and manage multiple
priorities and effectively deal with tight deadlines and pressure
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below
are representative of the knowledge and skills required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
* Ability to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC) in a timely
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Two years warehouse shipping, receiving or inventory picking
experience highly desired.
* Ability to interpret parts catalogs to determine part
interchangeability and next higher assemblies.
* Ability to interpret technical standards and individual part
* Ability to access NALCOMIS with operational knowledge for
making supply entries.
* Must pass a HAZMAT certification course.
* Must be able to work without supervision.
* Familiarity with warehousing and supply chain management
programs a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be
regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility. The
employee must be able to lift 70 pounds.
Must be able to operate electric powered walk-behind forklift (Big Joe).
The environment characteristic for this position is a
: United States-Texas-Fort Worth
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran