11 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
You probably never think about it, but the engines on an aircraft need to be housed in safe, aerodynamic structures called “nacelles.” UTC Aerospace Systems’ Aerostructures business is a world leader in nacelle technology, which leads to better fuel efficiency, less engine noise and critical stopping power when the airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing airplane platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
* Project Management of multiple SAP projects which are in various stages of project life cycle.
* Create and Update the Project Plan and Schedule with status updates in MS Project
* Hold weekly project status meetings
* Document meeting minutes from status meetings
* Update Deliverables maps with status updates
* Identify and monitor dependent tasks completion
* Follow up with project team members whose action items are falling behind
* Escalate to Management when issues arise that need support
* Coordinate user Acceptance testing with Project team members and business team.
* Document defects and coordinate defect resolution on issues identified during testing
* Help our team strengthen the toolset we use for project management.
* Help our team improve our Project Management process.
* Ability to deal with Ambiguity
* Ability to ensure IT controls and requirements are fully met
* At least 3 years SAP Project management experience in a manufacturing environment
* SAP ECC 6 or higher
* Very strong communication skills, written and verbal
* Very strong time management and organizational skills
* Strong MS Project skills
* Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint skills
* Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of Project Management experience including 3+ years of SAP related Project Management
* Masters Degree and 5 years of Project Management experience 3+ years of SAP related Project Management
* PMP Certification
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.