about 1 year ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems equipment onboard. From space exploration and defense to today’s more electric, more intelligent, more integrated aircraft – our systems make modern flight possible. And by “make it possible,” we mean: we start it, power it, control it, ventilate it, quiet it, land it, stop it and monitor it. We have more than 41,000 employees across 150 countries working at the forefront of technological innovation. Thanks to their efforts, our global reach, and our market-leading position, we do big things no one else can do.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology (DT) team is leading UTC Aerospace Systems to empower digITal. With this initiative, the team is leveraging technology to make our internal work environment more efficient, productive and seamless. For our customers, we’re working to make aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated. If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this team. Join UTC Aerospace Systems and help us to empower digITal today!
The CO Solution Architect will be part of the Digital Technology Financial Applications organization at UTC Aerospace Systems. The position will be focused on developing strategy, evaluating business processes and DT best practices, recommending solutions as well as some project execution. This role requires in-depth knowledge of cost accounting and the following CO functions in SAP: Product Costing including GPD, CO-PA, PCA, CCA, Revenue Accounting and Reporting (RAR), Project Systems (PS) and Results Analysis (RA).
* Work approved enhancement requests from the business; tasks include: design, configuration, development, test, and creation of training material
* Identify and work system operation improvements
* Work with cross-functional groups to complete large production enhancement projects
* Support ECC upgrades
* Support month-end / year-end activity
* Field complex CO-related questions from the business including the analysis of pegging errors and unsettled cost at month-end
* Support break/fix tickets and questions from the business in the following areas: CCA, PCA, PC, CO-PA, PS and RA
* Assist users with reporting in BW and Business Objects
* Work with the development team
* Working knowledge of ABAP
* Minimum of 7 years working experience in SAP | CO
* Configuration experience in the following areas required:
* Product Costing
* Profitability Analysis
* Project Systems & Results Analysis
* Experience with GPD
* Aerospace and Defense experience a plus
* RAR experience a plus
* 3+ years production support experience
* Strong knowledge of financial accounting and cost management
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field with 7+ years experience or
* Master degree in Information Technology or related field with 5+ years experience
* MBA and or CPA a plus
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.