4 months ago
SAP Estimating Software Analyst
Job ID: 437300BR Date posted: Jun. 20, City: Moorestown, Orlando, Owego, Stratford State: Connecticut, Florida, New Jersey, New York
Description:Position is in the Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Services (EBS) organization supporting the Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) Business Area. This position will require interfacing with various members of the RMS leadership and Estimating & Pricing business community.The ideal candidate would be able to analyze and debug ABAP code for the material and labor cost estimating module in SAP. Knowledge of the Material & labor Estimating Process and Project Costing is very helpful. Exposure to Purchasing, Production Planning, CO and Project systems modules of SAP would be advantageous.
Preferred work location is Stratford, CT; Other Possible work locations could be the following RMS sites: Owego, NY, Moorestown NJ, Orlando, FL. Must be able to work independently and virtually.
Proven ability to drive activity to closure:
- SAP techno functional skills required
- Self-motivated with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to define, understand and translate business requirements into IT deliverables
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management
- Proven ability to guide successful completion of major programs through a project leadership role
- Ability to independently design and implement IT projects.
- Proficient in designing technical solutions to complex problems
- Thrives in team environment
Demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate discussions and workshops
- Strong analysis and debugging skills
- Strong experience in proving business solutions in SAP involving logistics, costing modules and Inventory management
- Ability to code using ABAP
- Ability to exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives and approaches to assignment
- History of successful interacts with senior management
- Understanding business requirements and translating it to functional/technical specifications
- Demonstrates extensive technical and business process expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate management of budgets
- Prior experience with Aerospace and Defense Industry will be advantageous
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Information Technology Clearance Level: None Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: yes Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First