2 months ago
Sales Representative - Bombardier Aircraft Maintenance (Req ID 2019-1 )
The Sales Representative performs sales activities resulting in meeting or exceeding sales and financial goals; and assists customers in developing the appropriate work scope and works with appropriate team members to ensure successful completion of the work scope to the customer's expectation. In addition, this position establishes and follows Best practices when scheduling projects and completing project-handoff; reviews item approvals for accuracy and applicability. Nurtures and maintains customer relationships with customer while in-house; and participates in completing department goals established in strategic plans and overall Company's objectives.
Essential Job Functions
* Generates accurate proposals from quote requests, creates Requests for Quotes (RFQ's) as needed, provides timely follow up with customers, closes sales, and releases Service Plan to achieve financial objectives identified in the annual budgets. Supports others service sales personnel in their sales efforts to foster "team selling". Consistently maintains high close ratio.
* Prepares accurate and detailed work scopes and works directly with support teams (i.e. Design, Engineering, technical representatives, etc.) to ensure successful completion of the work scope to the customer's expectations.
* Promotes Duncan Aviation services at every opportunity including attending conventions and tradeshows, customer visits, intelli-conferences, preparing newsletter and tele-fax articles, etc.
* Participates in aircraft make and model teams and develops and supports marketing with developing marketing campaigns for assigned aircraft.
* Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Job Specific Requirements
* Licenses/Certificates: N/A
* Attendance: Regularly scheduled attendance required; multiple night and short notice travel
* Physical: Repetitive motion; tolerates sitting
* Environmental: N/A
* Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Architecture, Aviation, Industrial Design or related field or equivalent required
* Three years aviation, sales, or business experience preferred
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.)
← Back to Current Openings