Oaklands Global are currently seeing a Sales Program Manager you serve as key customer contact and will be responsible for the overall performance and progress of assigned programs. Our client are a global leading aviation company, this position will be based at their offices near Gatwick.
Responsibilities will involve:
- To Serve as key customer contact for answering customer inquiries, resolving customer problems and delivering excellent customer service.
- To be responsible for the overall program in accordance with the established contractual obligations and business objectives, ensuring that program requirements are met and are in the best interests of the company, achieving this through setting and monitoring of goals and objectives.
- Host regular customer calls with identified customer and teams, managing and publishing weekly action item status and shared file location(s)
- Work with Scheduling, Training, Operations, Quality and Customer Service teams to meet operational objectives for assigned accounts, in all phases of the Customer journey, by establishing and maintaining project plans and schedules.
- Prepare and present high-level status at Program Executive Reviews with customers and internally, and ensuring meeting actions are documented and communicated.
- Work with internal teams to execute on questionnaires, quality issues, audits and other requests from identified customer(s).
- Work with scheduling and training teams to understand and manage Training Change Notification communications to assigned customer(s)
- Assist with updating monthly (Strategic) Account forecasts and produce monthly forecast reports for identified accounts to various formats and internal teams
- Maintain CRM funnel of projects and opportunities for identified (Strategic) Accounts
- Drive execution of Strategic Account Plans working closely with the responsible Account Manager.
- Host key customer meetings
- Perform other job-related responsibilities and duties as may be assigned from time to time
Skills and experience
- Self-motivated, positive, enthusiastic, customer focused, hands-on, goal and results driven individual.
- 5+ years experience working within a strategy related role
- Experience working within Account Management, sales operations or Project management
- Background working within Aviation
- University or College degree (Business Administration, Commerce or a related field of study)
- Knowledge of product lifecycle and project management
- Excellent Management skills
- Be available for regular travel abroad
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
EASA, FAA, CAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, Cabin Mechanic, Aircraft Mechanic, Avionics, Sheet Metal Worker, Engineer, B1, NDT, Sheet Metal, B1, B2, B1.3, Rotary, Helicopter, Management, Captain, First Officer, Flight Attendant, Cabin Crew, Quality, Safety, Airworthiness, Technical, Composite, Technician, Avionic, Aircraft Technician, Stores, Operations, Aircraft Fitter, Flight Dispatcher, Maintenance, Painter, Aircraft Engineer, Instructor, Logistics, Camo, Fitters, Cabin Mechanic, MD, CEO, CFO, COO, Director, Manager, FBO, MRO, OEM.