4 months ago
Job Summary & Essential Functions:
The Sales & Marketing Associate (SMA) has primary responsibility for ensuring that the sales plan (AOP) is achieved and will report directly to the VP Sales & Marketing unless otherwise agreed. The SMA is also responsible for directly managing customers. The SMA will support proposal execution working with the
appropriate site personnel. The SMA will provide sales support by:
* Manage daily execution of Salesforce.com work flows and data management
* Conduct market research to identify market trends, competitive landscape analysis, A&D budgets and product trends to support AOP and Company objectives
* Generate analytics and metrics on the business
* Preparing and presenting technical sales & marketing proposals or presentations
* Establishing and meeting sales plans and goals
* Representing DCO at trade shows, conferences, seminars and technical symposiums as required.
Skills & Qualifications
Required Skills & Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, qualifications, competencies, abilities and any physical demands if required. Physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential requirements of this job.
* Demonstrated organization skills with the ability to plan itineraries, develop programs, write proposals and meet all monthly reporting requirements while traveling as required.
* Ability to prioritize work and meet competing or short-notice deadlines consistently.
* Motivated self-starter with ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
* Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
* In-depth knowledge of the aerospace market including the aftermarket.
* Ability to utilize essential business tools including CRM.
* Travel up to 50% of the time
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the outlined experience level, education, training, minimum years of experience, product or industry knowledge plus any certifications in order to
* Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in business, marketing, or technical related discipline.
* Two - five years of marketing or sales experience with a preference to have experience working in an aerospace or defense environment
* Manufacturing experience strongly desired
* Salesforce experience preferred
* Aerospace & Defense or Electronics manufacturing experience desired
2222 East Pensar Drive
Appleton, Wisconsin, 54911