Avion Group serves an international customer base with simulation products and pilot training. The company activities include professional flight training and the building and operation of flight simulators and simulator centers globally. All these subsidiaries; Avion Simulators, Avion Training, Avion Lease and the Simliner training centers are part of Avion Group, located in Nieuw-Vennep, the Netherlands. Avion Group was founded in 2015 and has since proven to be an innovative yet cost-effective player in the aerospace industry both in their products as in their services.
Avion Group has been expanding rapidly and is now looking for a
Sales Manager (M/F)
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
A Sales Manager is responsible for sales activities (direct sales and simliner) and reports directly to the Director Sales & Marketing. The Sales Manager is responsible for the sales of a particular customers or geographical area and deals with customer requests, offers, calculations, market research, stakeholder analyses, sales targets, negotiations etc. To do so effectively, the coordination of internal stakeholders is an important part of the sales process.
· Understanding of the market’s and customer’s needs and having the ability to translate this into a concrete, written technical and commercial proposal, in which production, costs, and other aspects are taken into consideration as well
· Controls and improves the sales funnel process
· Building, expending and maintaining customer relations
· Market analysis
· Sales administration using the sales database
· Clear communication within department through action lists
· Clear communication with other stakeholders
Entry requirements & specific skills
· You have a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field
· At least 5 - 10 years experience in a similar role preferably in an international Aerospace and/or training environment
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Stakeholder management
· Intercultural sensitivity and ability to active listen
· Objection thinking an handling
· Commitment gaining and closing techniques
· Goal oriented
· Fluent in written and spoken English, preferably good in French and Dutch
· Flexible on working pattern and willing to travel frequently
What does it mean to work for Avion Group?
· A challenging job in a successful and entrepreneurial environment where initiative and a high degree of freedom in acting are basic principles
· Great influence and responsibility on the outcome of technically challenging projects
· Based on your current experience, Avion Groupoffers a personal training plan based on company strategy, your ambitions and interests.
Do you think you meet the criteria and are you up for a new challenge? Please send your resume and motivation letter to Toon van der Wulp ( of WFSPRO. WFSPRO(Wfspro.nl) is taking care of the recruitment process of this vacancy. Any questions or need more info? Feel free to contact Toon van der Wulp