Reporting directly to the CEO, TAA Recruitment are looking for a high-performing Sales Executive to meet our clients business plans and targets. The successful candidate will be based in Larnaca, Cyprus but must be willing to travel very frequently.
Responsibilities are as follows:
• Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully building new clientele.
• Implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in Europe and globally.
• Coaching and evaluating performance of sales representatives and support them with the appropriate marketing information.
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding and fulfilling their needs.
• Present sales, revenue, expenses’ reports and realistic forecasts to the management team and provide feedback from current and prospective customers.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new services and competition status.
• Administer the customer database accurately.
• Successful previous experience of 4 to 6 years in aircraft maintenance.
• Willingness to spend 50% of his/her time travelling abroad.
• Ability to communicate and present effectively at all levels of the Company.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
• Strong business sense and industry expertise.
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
• Fluency in English language both written and oral.
• Excellent Computer Skills, MS Office, Microsoft 365, Internet and Outlook.