For our Hahn Airport location, we are looking to fill the following position: Sales Executive (m/f)
- Identify, develop & maintain new and current Customers & build up the relationship
- Prepare and submit proposals and Agreements in response to RFPs.
- Conduct negotiations on pricing, terms and conditions of contract.
- Account Management:
- Accountable for the lifecycle of the RFP
- Customer Account ownership.
- Provide Customer support during aircraft input.
- Resolve commercial issues raised during inputs.
- To liaise with customer post input on issues raised (Invoicing Warranty’s Etc)
- Maintain contact post inputs
- Prepare and present presentations at executive level.
- Ongoing interaction and liaison with department and group colleagues.
- Represent the Company at trade shows and exhibitions;
- To advise the Commercial Director in issues unable to resolve.
- Assist the Sales Administrator as necessary.
- Ensure the Sales Pipeline ( Slot planner, RFP tracker ) is updated
- Assist with other Enquiries as directed by the Commercial Director and Marketing.
- Other duties as directed from time to time by the Commercial Director.
- Successfully completed commercial training, business studies or an equivalent qualification of a relevant subject.
- Sales experience within an MRO
- Experience and established network in the aviation industry ideally with VIP & commercial airlines
- Aeronautical basic training beneficial
- English speaking with a very good command of written and spoken knowledge of German is advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Target and client oriented working style
- Quick learner and flexibility
We look forward to receiving your complete application documentation —including desired salary and possible start date.