Permanent Sales Executive opportunity based in Larnaca, Cyprus, working for a new and exciting MRO business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Sales Executive, with a proven track record in the Aviation industry, to support the company's business plans, and achieve its targets.
The Sales Executive Role
Reporting into the CEO, the Sales Executive will:
* Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully building new clientele.
* Implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensure its strong presence both in Europe and globally.
* Coaching and evaluating performance of sales representatives and support them with the appropriate marketing information.
* Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding and fulfilling their needs.
* Present sales, revenue, expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team and provide feedback from current and prospective customers.
* Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new services and competition status.
* Administer the customer database accurately.
* Proven successful experience of 4+ years in aircraft maintenance.
* Willing to spend 50% of your time travelling abroad.
* Ability to communicate and present effectively at all levels of the Company.
* Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
* Strong business sense and industry expertise.
* Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
* Fluency in English language both written and oral.
* Excellent Computer Skills, MS Office, Microsoft 365, Internet and Outlook.