Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Title: Sales Director
Department: Business Development
Our Client Is One of the world’s leading independent engine consultancy is now recruiting for a Sales Director
The primary responsibility of the Sales Director role is to increase the volume of ‘New Business’ revenue across the service platform, by developing target customers, progressing valid opportunities and securing new business revenue streams in a timely and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the sales of all products and Services to a targeted global client base comprising of Airlines, Lessors, MRO, OEM, Investors and Financial institutions.
- Have direct input to the Annual Operational Plan and be accountable for the delivery of specific sales revenues as agreed with AVP Fleet Management / VP Fleet Management, to ensure business growth.
- Be responsible for the development of selected target customers as defined by the Marketing Manager/BDV team.
- Develop relationships with the regional sales representatives and work closely with each to support the origination process and development of specific opportunities with existing customers within each region.
- Develop individual sales opportunities based on a tailored approach to aligning client needs and products and services.
- Move target clients through the sales process and update the CRM system accordingly to ensure all opportunities are appropriately managed and reflective of current status.
- Convert leads/opportunities into revenue generating business in a timely manner.
- Create customer presentations, proposals and any other related sales materials in order to effectively win business.
- Respond to customer enquiries for new business.
- Fully understand all services provided by all product types covered.
- Work closely with consultancy management team to ensure opportunities are transitioned appropriately to the delivery team.
- Attend & participate in all relevant internal company meetings as required:
- Preparation and chairing of weekly and monthly business development forums.
- Monitor and maintain the CRM database on a day-to-day basis
- Development and transition of new business customers into “Developing Accounts”.
- Supporting the consultancy management team to maintain relationships with customers during the transition process and ensure the company is meeting required standards and contractual requirements.
- Initiating, leading and participating in regular meetings with the appropriate business units and management teams to ensure maximization of cross group sales with existing clients.
- Undertaking business travel relevant to target clients, specific opportunity development & attendance at industry events.
- Completing and distributing visit reports to the relevant internal distribution and uploading to the CRM system following each trip.
- Filing expenses in a timely manner accordance with the corporate credit card provider system on a monthly basis.
- Providing input into, plan and deliver industry campaigns, promotions & messages (as developed by the Marketing Manager) at relevant events. These promotions may range from remote electronic marketing (mailshots, advertising, press releases etc) through to public speaking and/or services promotion at industry events.
- Actively seeking out and gathering market intelligence considered of benefit to the company when travelling and conducting company business.
- Ensuring that all market intelligence is disseminated appropriately and assigned to the relevant areas of the CRM.
- Ensuring that all proprietary or market sensitive company information is treated with the appropriate level of confidentiality and discretion both internally and externally.
- Provide input and direction to the Marketing Manager in support of all ongoing or new marketing activities, including digital and print media content, advertising, branding, corporate gifts etc
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Carla Olliver at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency