7 months ago
* Candidate should possess a DGCA ALTP licence
with around 2000 hours total flying experience.
* Should have 5 years experience in various
facets of Aviation: Safety, Operations and Administration.
* Training on Safety Management System will be
an added advantage.
* Should have good communication (oral and
* Should have an excellent interpersonal and
analytical skills, attention to detail.
* Should be proficient with MS Office and any
* Ensure adherence to Safety Regulations
directives and policies as enunciated by DGCA.
* Management of the SMS implementation
* Analyse DFDR Exceedance data and initiate
corrective actions in co-ordination with Head of Safety.
* Decode CVR recordings of incident/ routine
flights and prepare transcripts.
* Conduct investigation of incidents and
participate as a member in PIB investigations.
* Conduct Flight Operations audits, Cockpit and
Cabin Safety en-route inspections.
* Conduct safety surveys and Flight Safety
lectures for Pilots in the Operations Training Centre.
* Conduct trend analysis on the occurrences to
monitor and initiate timely action, if necessary.
* Track and measure a variety of operational
statistics so that trends could be monitored and timely action, if
* Prepare safety circulars / presentations for
Safety related workshops and meetings.
* Providing periodic reports on safety
* Monitoring the effectiveness of mitigation
* Participate in regular meetings of the Permanent
Investigation Board (PIB) / Safety Panel Investigation (SPI) for
prompt investigations of incidents.
* Promote Safety reporting through various
established company channels.
Candidates interested to apply may send their
Candidates must mention the position in the
subject line while sending their resumes.