Safety and Compliance Officer
To Support the Safety & Compliance Managers for the ExecuJet European commercial and private operations to assure compliance with CAA UK, FOCA CH & DTA DK in regards of Safety & Compliance issues.
Compliance Monitoring System:
Prepare, organise and perform internal & external compliance audits for all ExecuJet regions in line with the audit schedule.
Highlight & present audit findings and raise corrective action reports to be monitored for completion within a determined time scale.
Monitor all corrective actions to be taken within the time limits imposed by the auditor & report on progress and any areas of concern
Support the CMM in establishing & maintaining the annual compliance monitoring schedule.
Assist with the administration of the compliance matrix demonstrating the company's compliance standards.
Interpret existing, amended and upcoming regulation/legislation and facilitate organisational compliance and change where necessary.
Safety Management System:
Monitor & Investigate reports filed through the internal reporting system.
Support the administration of the European Safety & Compliance System.
Assist with the management of the operational risk register.
Assist with communication throughout the company on all matters relating to safety.
Support the coordination and facilitation of the European ERP.
Assist with staff training on the Safety & Compliance System.
Analyse feedback from the SMS to identify trends through statistical analysis.
Interface with customer and regulatory representatives during oversight activities and ensure that adequate responses are provided to findings resulting from this oversight.
Assist in the administration of operational manuals and associated documentation, including the production of information bulletins when required.
Liaise directly with ExecuJet regional Safety & Compliance Managers
Participate in relevant AOC and EU Safety/Compliance meetings.
Direct Crew contact to Safety and Compliance matters.
Direct contact to contractors due to Safety & compliance issues.
- Quality Assurance / Compliance Monitoring Audit Training
- Safety Management Training
- Educated to A 'Level or equivalent standard
- Full driving Licence
- Lead Auditor Training
- Aviation safety related qualification
- Relevant Aviation Compliance/Quality Assurance Audit experience.
- Experience of working within relevant Aviation Safety Management System department
- Experience of commercial business aviation
- Experience of training people in groups and individually on technical subjects.
- Good working knowledge of relevant ICAO/EASA & relevant National Aviation Authority regulations
- Knowledge of commercial aviation
- Knowledge of Part NCC operations
- Knowledge of ISBAO regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Strong IT software understanding particularly Microsoft office packages.
- Strong Analytical skills and the ability to produce high level statistical analysis to demonstrate trends.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Resourcefulness, adaptability and high level of personal motivation and commitment.
- Ability to balance a high workload with a broad scope effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
- Excellent time management
- Ability to build strong relationships with personnel at all levels within the company and external clients and service providers.
- Must be able to travel worldwide
- Must own a car and have a full driving license