Excel currently have an new requirement for EASA licenced pilots to support offshore operations for our valued client, as per the details below, based on a rotational shift pattern:
This is a contract position for EASA licenced pilots with the S92 type rating to operate in the P2 position in the aircraft. Contract is due to begin in January, and will last for 10 months.
Pay will be based on a day rate, and is very competitive for this kind of work
Minimum requirements for candidates for this position are:
· Hold an EASA ATPL (H) or CPL(H) with IR
· S92 type rated
· Oil and gas support experience, ideally North Sea
· Fluent English, Driving License, Passport, Right to Work in the UK.
Candidates would also ideally:
· Have flown the S92 within the preceding 24 months
· Be available to start late Jan 19
If you are interested, qualified and available, please apply now.