Ryanair Sun, a standalone business unit of the Ryanair Group, is starting a new Polish charter airline for summer 2018.
We are seeking B737 Captains who are available to join from February 2018 and be part of this exciting operation.
With an initial fleet of 5 x Boeing 737-800 Aircraft and bases in Warsaw Chopin, Poznan, Katowice and Wroclaw, Ryanair Sun will deliver best in class charter services, at the lowest cost to Polish tour operators, and offer great value for customers flying to Poland's favourite holiday destinations.
WAW = 2 Aircraft
KTW = 1 Aircraft
PZN = 1 Aircraft
WRO = 1 Aircraft
* 5/2 Roster in the summer months = 7 Months
* During the winter we will be basing aircraft in the Canary Islands and there will be a rotation between pilots whereby you will be required to spend 3 or 4 blocks of 2 weeks in the Canaries during this period. All hotels, meals etc will be paid for during this period.
* During the winter you will have 1 month of leave allocated.
* Avg annual flying hours will be 740 hours with the potential to work up to 850 if the aircraft is wet leased to Ryanair.
* Positions will be available on an initial 3 year fixed term contract (on a contracting model)
* CPT - Basic €60,000 gross per annum - Please note that this guaranteed so even in the winter you will receive this, ie paid over 12 months.
* SBH- €70 (less €4.50 for recurrent training =€65.50)
* Guarantee 600hrs p.a = €39,300 guaranteed block pay + the additional 140 hours will be paid at €65.50 = €9,170
* Guaranteed minimum total pay = €99,300
* Typical Gross earnings = €108,460
* Course is available in January and February
* We only have a ltd number of places available which will be on a 1st come 1st served basis so please contact me asap if you are interested in moving across.