Russian speaking Program Service Executive for an aviation engine, component supplier based in Surrey with competitive salary.
As a Russian speaking Program Service Executive you will manage contract customer accounts, follow through assigned tasks and assist in the growth and expansion of all divisions.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in Russian (speaking and writing), have strong computer skills including MS Office, excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills and available for business travel.
Responsibilities of a Russian speaking Program Service Executive
· Provide excellent customer support for and queries
· Production and maintenance of relevant reports as requested by management
· Negotiate with suppliers
· Generate Sale and Purchase Orders in a timely manner
· Resolve documentation, inspection, storage, and shipping issues with the management team
· Resolve documentation issues
· Ensure transactions comply with all applicable laws and regulations
· Update Market Intelligence as it becomes available
If you are fluent in Russian, dynamic and motivated with an interest in the aviation industry, looking for an exciting new challenge please apply now.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Liam Fraser on. Or send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.