THE GREAT BRITISH CARGO AIRLINE
CargoLogicAir is a new British cargo airline offering customers the highest levels of service, safety and security, and all delivered by our highly knowledgeable and experienced team of air cargo professionals.
From our headquarters at Heathrow Airport, we operate scheduled Boeing 747 Freighter services as well as global air cargo charter flights for customers around the world.
With our lean business model, the development of CargoLogicAir’s services and network will ensure our customers enjoy a consistently high quality of service, and this will be further enhanced as we explore new market opportunities.
To play a key role in the support and development of a new standardized platform that enables CLM and Group Airlines to interrogate a variety of operational, commercial and financial data sets in a centralized and consistent way.
Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit a Rostering Assistant to be based at Stockley Park, London Heathrow Airport. The Rostering Assistant will work as part of a team reporting to the Rostering Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join the company during a period of rapid growth and expansion.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- A polite and friendly manner
- Strong efficiency and punctuality
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Invoice checking for training duties on crew roster
- Invoice checking/reconciliation for all crew flight and hotel bookings
- Invoice checking/reconciliation for ground staff shift worker hotel bookings
- Manage crew records and expiry dates in ASL crew planning system
- Publish monthly crew lists
- Research/monitor/document cost analysis for roster related activities for accounting purposes
- Monitor crew leave
- Manage EAPIS passport visa system
- Manage crew travel system
- Notify and enlist post holders ground staff for relevant upcoming initial and recurrent training courses.
- Provide admin support and any necessary reporting/duties as required by the Rostering Manager
- Deputise for Ops Admin Controller in their absence