4 months ago
RF Payload Systems Engineer
Job ID: 450059BR Date posted: Aug. 30, City: Littleton State: ColoradoProgram: PLE
Description:The RF Payloads Center of Excellence is seeking talented, highly motivated Integrated Product Team engineers to lead the development and build of the next generation of RF Digital Payloads and Communication Systems.
This position will lead the development of new digital processing systems and payload electronics programs in support of next generation RF/Digital payloads.
The individual will lead the development of new flight digital payload products. Specific tasks include :
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of program objectives
- Technical and programmatic Leadership of Integrated Product Teams that include all areas of flight digital design (hardware, systems, software, mechanical, Digital signal processing, Survivability, and test)
- Establish and execute program development plans and schedule
- Establish, monitor, and execute program budgets and spend plans
- Technical and programmatic coordination of subcontractors
- Interface with subject matter experts and providers of various subsystem products and technologies
- Support proposal capture and development activities, receive and interpret RFI/RFPs to break down requirements into architectural concepts and lead IPT teams in support of proposal efforts
The successful Candidate will possess the following:
- BSEE or related discipline
- Significant experience with RF Payloads or Communications systems, design, development, analysis and test (minimum 10 years)
- Experience with leading multi-discipline teams (hardware/software) to produce advanced RF payloads and/or digital systems.
- Experience with proposal development, technical and cost submissions
- Proven ability to develop and analyze technical requirements, perform trade studies, conduct major design reviews (e.g. PDR and/or CDR).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with customers, management, and peers
- Experience with RF design communication satellite tools.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in development and delivery of space digital processing systems
- Experience in development and delivery of space digital electronics
- Masters or PhD degree, with emphasis on RF or Communications Engineering.
-- Experience with high profile briefings to internal executives and customers
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE Relocation Available: Yes Career Area: RF Engineering Clearance Level: TS/SCI Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2 Shift: First