3 months ago
RF Design Engineer
Job ID: 478657BR Date posted: Apr. 09, City: Moorestown State: New Jersey
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business education. Come and experience your future!
Designs and develops RF circuitry used in high frequency and microwave applications, including receivers, transmitters, antennas, and frequency synthesizers. Ability to apply RF and analog design practices to a package design in the TR module design and production facility in the Moorestown Microelectronics center. Support design of TR modules and vetting out of same as well as support production of completed design manufacturing production modules in a rapidly growing technology work center. Support test development for production, including robot automation, and troubleshooting of failure modes and analysis of RF hardware to verify performance characteristics. Provides inputs to Product Development for formal documentation and supports manufacturing during the deliverable assembly and test phase. Supports Life Cycle Costs, reliability, availability, and maintainability analysis. Develops technology to increase efficiency and capabilities in the Microelectronics Center.
• Candidate should have familiarity with phased array / radar concepts
• Candidate should have experience/familiarity with passive and solid-sate RF Components, MMIC Technology, digital board layout, and schematic design.
• Candidate should have experience/familiarity with microwave RF measurement and troubleshooting techniques as well as ability to develop software in the test environment.
• Ability to function effectively in a fast paced, team oriented manufacturing environment. Effectively communicate both written and orally. Able to take on leadership roles and manage test projects efficiently.
• Candidate must be able to obtain an Interim Secret Security Clearance prior to starting this position. Obtaining a security clearance requires US Citizenship.
BS Degree in a technical discipline
• Familiar with RF Measurements and radar concepts such as Tx Pulse, Third Order Intercept, Pulse Repetition Frequency / Interval, EIRP, G/T, Gain and Noise Figure, S-Parameters
• Experience with RF Test Equipment - Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Power Meters, Noise Figure Analyzers, Oscilloscopes.
• Experience with programming languages such as Visual Basic, LabVIEW, Matlab.
• Automation experience inclusive of automated test programs and robotics.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Hourly/Non-Exempt Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS Relocation Available: No Career Area: Electrical Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First