6 months ago
Revenue Development Manager
Revenue Development Manager
(Based in Geneva)
Purpose of the position:
The Revenue Development Manager will report to the Head of Revenue Development within the commercial organization. The manager will be responsible for non-ticket revenues, a very significant and growing source of income for Wizz Air.
* Managing portfolio of non-ticket revenue streams, such as products and services, offered by Wizz Air and its partners.
* Analyzing business and customer trends, conducting sensitivity scenario analysis and building presentations and recommendations for senior management.
* Identifying new non-ticket revenue opportunities, defining business cases, and managing implementation of new cross-functional projects with different partners.
* Managing implementation of internal projects for improvement of existing non-ticket revenues. Improvements cover enhancements in sales coverage, better conversion, improvements in collection rates and increase in unit revenue.
* Monthly monitoring of each non-ticket revenue stream and ensuring performance is in line or exceeds the budget.
* Target setting and continuous forecast update for each portfolio item.
* Taking responsibility and managing key partnerships accounts (on board sale, hotel, car rental, insurance, banking cards, etc.):
* managing tenders, partner selection and contracting,
* daily relationship with partner account managers,
* monthly monitoring of financial performance,
* supervision and administration of invoicing/payables/receivables,
* continuously identifying improvement opportunities for each partnership.
* Optimizing fee and charge levels in line with competitive changes and customer demand.
* Monthly benchmarking of competitor ancillary service offers and fee levels.
* Scoping new business leads and negotiating new partnership terms.
* Managing full product development process from concept definition, to business case preparation to project management of implementation.
* Working together with marketing team on brand extensions and operations teams on cost saving opportunities.
* Working with Ecommerce and IT innovation teams to constantly improve sales conversion rates and drive unit revenue improvement.
* Improving sales and operational processes with the aim of maximizing ancillary revenue and customer convenience.
* Identifying new industry trends and technological innovations with the aim of potentially integrating them into the business.
* college or university degree
* 2-3 years’ experience in a multinational environment, preferably in creative business development role, is a plus
* Strong project management skills
* Business and product development mindset
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to negotiate with business partners and manage contracting process
* Strong sense of business ownership and accountability for own portfolio
* Drive to learn and improve professionally
* Solid analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
* Advanced level EXCEL skills
* Fluent English (both verbal and written)
* Ability to live and work in Geneva, Switzerland