3 months ago
Requirements Engineer IV, Software Requirements Engineer IV, System Requirements Engineer IV, Integration and Test Engineer IV
Job ID: 461420BR Date posted: Nov. 15, City: Manassas State: VirginiaProgram: Canadian Command and Control
Description:Lockheed Martin C6ISR is looking for Systems, Integration and Test Engineer to support the development and testing of submarine Command and Control Systems for International customers. This position would involve leading a small team to perform Stakeholder Needs Analysis, System Requirements Derivation, and Software and Hardware Element-Level Requirements Specification. This position also requires the candidate to lead the team through the Integration and Testing phase of the product in a lab environment as well as in a customer setting, such as a Naval Base, Shipyard, or Submarine Platform.
• Lead a team of Systems and Integration and Test Engineers to define System, Software, and Hardware Requirements necessary for the design, implementation, and evolution of Submarine Command and Control Systems. Maintain System Interface Control Documentation baseline.
• Lead a team of Systems and Integration and Test Engineers through the Integration and Verification of Software and Hardware elements. Achieve System Acceptance with International Customer representatives.
• Work with other engineers and with customers to
perform requirements analysis/design tradeoffs and
develop solutions in accordance with system/product
• Support software engineering development through requirements interpretation and maintenance.
• Provide program planning and status inputs to team leadership, as necessary to ensure program Cost, Technical, and Schedule constraints are achieved.
• Contribute to the development of design
documentation and other documentation artifacts.
• Become a Mentor to a junior engineer to guide their
learning and enable knowledge transfer.
• Help win customer confidence through integrity,
technical competency, effective communications,
problem solving and capability demonstrations.
• A passion for engineering and technology development,
requires a minimum of oversight and direction, selfstarter.
• Ability to lead a small team of engineers after planning
the work and being responsible for the solution
developed by the team while also contributing technically
to the solution.
• Ability to develop artifacts consistent with the Systems Engineering V-model, such as Interface Control Document, System Specification, Software Requirements Specification, Test Plan, RVTM, System Performance Verification Test, etc.
• A team player and capable of working in a fast-pasted,
• Familiarity and experience with Linux operating
• A high degree of familiarity with Software Systems technologies such as Inter-Process Communication, OSI Model, and Communication Protocols.
• Familiarity with the Software development process for languages such as C, C++, or Java.
• Experience with common engineering lab and test
equipment such as oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzers.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: Software Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First