3 months ago
Req #: 220328
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI is seeking a Requirements Engineer in support of US Army PEO C3T Project Manager Mission Command’s Cyberspace Situational Understanding (Cyber SU) program in Aberdeen, MD.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Integrate business, mission, and operational needs and transform them into system requirements.
* Lead the effort to elicit, develop, analyze, communicate, and manage requirements, as well as facilitate stakeholder engagement and agreement on system requirements.
* Decompose operational needs and requirements and flow them down to operational capabilities, technical requirements, technical implementation, and verification of the requirements.
* Ensure operational value and traceability from the operational need all the way to the system verification and ultimately to the fielding and sustainment of the system.
* Actively mitigate uncertainty in requirements through prototyping and experimentation activities.
More About the Role:
Cyber SU is a tool that will provide a virtual depiction of the Commander’s battlespace, leveraging Cyber Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) analysis to identify cyberattacks impacting both mission planning and mission execution.
Cyber SU requirements will be derived from operational needs and concepts and used as inputs to design and development. These requirements are an important input to verification as tests must trace back to specific requirements to determine if the system performs as intended.
As a Requirements Engineer, you will participate in eliciting, collecting and developing, analyzing and defining, and communicating and managing requirements.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* US Citizenship, active DoD Secret clearance and ability to maintain clearance required.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Systems or Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field and at least 3 years of experience OR an Associate’s Degree and at least 7 years of experience OR no degree and at least 9 years of experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience and knowledge of PM Mission Command
* Experience with Army System of Systems
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.