4 months ago
Reliability Engineer Associate - Orlando, FL
Job ID: 469593BR Date posted: Jan. 29, City: Orlando State: Florida
Description:Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) is a recognized leader in the design, development, manufacture, and sustainment of advanced combat weapon systems, including precision engagement ground and air-launched tactical missiles, defense systems, and situational awareness systems for the U.S. and allied militaries.
Missiles and Fire Control is seeking new graduates for Reliability Engineering positions in Orlando, FL!
This Reliability Engineering position will support the F35-EOTS Program area. This job entails performing Failure Reporting and Corrective Active Action System (FRACAS) activities on the F-35 EOTS to identify trends, root cause and corrective actions to improve production yield/throughput and field reliability. This job is a high visibility position and requires strong presentation skills to present to senior management in a concise and direct manner. This candidate must be able to interact with engineers, suppliers, quality, production operations, program managers and customer. They must be an analytical thinker with a demonstrated ability to solve complex problems which requires ingenuity and innovation.
Responsibilities / Job Duties may include:
• Identification of FRACAS trends to identify and prioritize failure modes to investigate for corrective actions.
• Preparing, analyzing, and documenting and presenting Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) reports
• Ensuring that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards
• Proactively identifying Reliability concerns, suggesting innovative solutions, and following through to resolution.
• Compiling and analyzing performance reports and process control statistics.
• Writing white papers.
• Performing reliability/maintainability predictions for mechanical and electrical designs.
• May be required to perform Failure Mode and Effects, and Criticality Analysis (FMECAs)
• May be required to perform testability/ built in test (BIT) assessment.
• Participating in Corrective Action Boards (CABs) and Failure Review Boards (FRBs).
• Supporting design reviews and test activities as required.
• May be required to review Engineering Change Proposals (ECP), support Concept Screening Board (CSB) and Configuration Control Board (CCB).
• May develop mathematical models to identify units, batches or processes posing excessive failure risks.
• Performing professional technical analysis requiring the application of Engineering principles, theories, concepts etc. in the Reliability and Maintainability disciplines.
• Conducting reliability growth analysis.
• May be required to support Performance Based Logistics (PBL) activities
• Bachelors degree in an Engineering or related discipline from an accredited college
• Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft suite of applications.
• Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance.
• Understanding of reliability, modeling concepts and reliability tools.
• Strong electrical background with a good mechanical understanding.
• Practical hands on experience with hardware test and troubleshooting.
• Experience with statistical analysis, statistical process control and/or statistical software.
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, with experience developing and delivering presentations.
• An analytical thinker with a demonstrated ability of solving complex problems which require ingenuity and innovation.
• Ability to learn WINDCHILL and RELM
• Active Secret clearance preferred.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: 4 yr and up College Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Product Support Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day Shift: First