2 months ago
Req #: 222838
Location: Norco, CA US
Job Category: Service Contract Act
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI is seeking a Reliability Engineer in support of the Material Readiness Database in Norco, CA. If you are looking to work independently but be part of a larger team, CACI would like to speak with you.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Be responsible for the categorization and validation of Casualty Reports (CASREPS)
* Review, validation, and categorization of Technical Assist Visit Reports (TAVRs)
* Collection and validation of Cannibalization events
* Monitoring and tracking Departure from Specifications (DFS)
More About the Role:
You will work to the goal of providing accurate and up to date readiness metrics to the upper echelons of the US Navy to ensure that the war fighter has the ability to succeed.
You must be able to work independently and have the ability to prioritize your efforts as needed. Your contributions will directly impact the success of the customers' mission, our team, and ultimately CACI!
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* A Secret clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* Strong knowledge of various US Navy Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical (HM&E) systems
* Understanding of maintenance lifecycle and philosophy of the US Navy
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.