Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of service and attention.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Regulatory and Contract Compliance Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing, most successful airlines!
The Regulatory and Contract Compliance Manager is responsible to the Head of Safety and Compliance Monitoring, supporting the compliance team by monitoring the Company’s regulatory and contractual obligations to ensure they are being met. Primary Responsibilities / Functions
The role will require visits to the Company’s various operating sites as well as those of sub-contracted and contracted organisations. The Regulatory and Contract Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring the approved audit plan is maintained, and the associated audit reports and non-compliance reports are correctly entered and managed using the Company’s Q-Pulse database. Key skills
- The successful candidate will have a detailed knowledge of EASA and UK CAA regulatory requirements relating to Air Operations and Continuing Airworthiness Management
- A minimum of 10 years aviation experience, 5 of which will have been in a civilian Flight Operations or Continuing Airworthiness role
- Recent auditing experience is a prerequisite for the role and Auditor qualification to IQA-IRCA standard or equivalent is highly desirable
- Applicants should ideally have previous managerial experience
- Shall be able to demonstrate an analytical, accurate and methodical approach to work
- Shall be both assertive and empathetic in relation to compliance requirements and be able to adjust and prioritise workload to meet the changing needs of the business
- A background in the Oil and Gas industry and knowledge of OGP AMG requirements would be a distinct advantage
- Shall have basic computer literacy including MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Some knowledge of Q-Pulse would be beneficial however training will be provided
Location: Humberside, UK
Competitive salary All applicants should either have or be eligible for the right to live and work in the EU.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Rose Blanch at Line up Aviation.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”