Regional Aviation Account Manager, Spain
To grow business in the Spanish Iberia Region, develop sales strategy and increase sales opportunities. Develop customer relationships to maximise business opportunities, revenue growth and profit. Deliver high quality dedicated customer account management and performance.
· Grow sales and revenue for the Spanish region
· Lead, develop and maximise sales opportunities
· Dedicated management of customer accounts and contracts in the Spanish region
· Visit customers throughout the region regularly or as requested
· Full cycle business development, securing and closing business opportunities
· Monitor market trends and developments to further enhance the companies leading role in the Spanish region
· Monitor sales activity, quote/sales ratios and revenue/profit achieved
· Organise and attend events, exhibitions and conferences in conjunction with UK Marketing department as required
· Extensive knowledge and experience of working with commercial customers in the Spanish region
· Excellent component knowledge
· Excellent negotiation skills with proven financial achievements
· Experienced in contracts legal terms and provisions
· Willing to travel extensively in the region
· Accustomed to cultural habits and ways of communication
· Excellent command of the English Language, other languages advantageous
To be considered for this exciting opportunity within a global aviation company please apply today.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.