3 months ago
Based at our Head office in Ashford, Middlesex, you will act as the first point of contact for all visitors and callers at the premises. You will ensure that all guests are met and greeted courteously, and provided with any assistance required while always maintaining a high standard of customer service.
In your role you will be responsible for ensuring that all visitors follow office security protocol including the issuing and are issued with visitor badges. You will ensure prompt delivery of incoming mail / deliveries as well as coordinate outgoing mail. The role will require you to support the HR Shared Services team in all administrative / transactional tasks as and when assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Educated to GCSE levels or equivalent in English and Maths
* Experience in a similar administrative / customer-facing role
Skills & Knowledge:
* Must demonstrate integrity, confidentiality and professionalism at all times
* Ability to work efficiently using own initiative to resolve issues
* Effective verbal and written communication skills in English,
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales, prioritising as appropriate
* Proactive and positive/flexible attitude
gategroup Competencies Required to be Successful in the Job:
Information Search and analysis & problem resolution skills
Understanding others, Team Leadership and Developing People
Influencing and building relationships, Motivating and Inspiring, Communicating effectively
Delivering business results under pressure, Championing Performance Improvement and Customer Focus
Demonstrated Values to be Successful in the Position
Employees at gategroup are expected to live our Values of Excellence, Integrity, Passion and Accountability. To demonstrate these Values, we expect to observe the following from everyone:
* We treat each other with respect and we act with integrity
* We communicate and keep each other informed
* We put our heads together to problem solve and deliver excellence as a team
* We have passion for our work and we pay attention to the little details
* We foster an environment of accountability, take responsibility for our actions and learn from our mistakes
* We do what we say we will do, when we say we are going to do it
* We care about our coworkers, always taking an opportunity to make someone’s day better
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the job being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. gategroup reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Candidates may be required to go through pre-employment drug screen, criminal check and/or airport fingerprinting.
gategroup – an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to workforce diversity and actively encourage all qualified persons to seek employment with us, including, but not limited to, racial and ethnic minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities.