5 months ago
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Perform receiving inspections to meet contract quality requirements. This consists of, but is not limited to, identification, damage inspection, and drawing conformance.
* Maintain files of certificate of conformity (COCs), document non-conformances in the database, and make appropriate entries in the material management system
* Coordinate with vendors and other internal departments on program quality issues
* Assist in statistical data collection, analysis, and presentation to illustrate product quality trends
* May be required to manage hazardous material, calibration and shelf life
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours
* Inspection of aircraft parts received
* Other duties as assigned
* Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all SNC Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external)
* Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management.
SNC job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
* High School Diploma.
* Minimum 2 to 5 years experience
* FAA A&P License required
* Experience in an electronic/mechanical systems environment performing similar duties
* Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
* Strong computer skills are required with a good working knowledge of the MS Office Suite, including MS Project
* Ability to read and interpret drawings (electrical & mechanical), parts lists, specifications, instructions, and test procedures
* Attention to detail and thoroughness are essential
* Ability to use advanced inspection tools and standard measuring devices
* Ability to determine workmanship of printed circuit board assemblies including soldering and conformal coating, and harness assemblies including connectors and solder connections.
* Understanding of geometric tolerance and dimensioning
* Understanding of applicable MIL-Specs and ISO requirements
* This position requires current/active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement.
* To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Sierra Nevada Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
– Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran, or any other protected status
pursuant to applicable local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.