4 months ago
Simulation and Modelling (Hydro-mechanical systems)
No. of positions:
The job holder is responsible for delivering simulation models on Time, Cost and Quality.
The various activities to be performed are:
* Model development and validation across different aircraft programs:
* Carry out analysis of the requirements from the design office, testing teams and the integration teams (mainly focusing on hydraulics systems, landing gear systems, air systems)
* Develop new models or implement updates to existing models and synthesize simulation results
* Develop new prototypes to support design office studies
* Ensure functional validation and appropriate level of representativity required
* Provide support to the design office, integration and testing teams to enable efficient use of the simulations
* Interfacing with relevant counterparts in Europe to ensure maximum effectiveness of model development
B.Tech./B.E./M.Tech./M.E., preferably with experience in the aerospace industry.
Required skills and expertise:
* Knowledge of aircraft architecture, basic a/c behavior, and systems
* Knowledge and experience in simulation and modelling (AMESIM/SimSCAPE/SimHydraulics/Simplorer, Matlab, Simulink, SCADE, etc.)
* Strong knowledge of dynamics, fluid mechanics
* Strong inter-personal and communication skills
* Flexibility and adaptability
Training sessions will be conducted on different aspects of simulation and modelling
Send us your latest CV via the link below.