4 months ago
Simulation Models engineer (FMS prototyping)
The job holder is responsible for delivering simulation models on Time, Cost and Quality.
The various activities to be performed are:
* Prototype & Simulate new FMS functionalities.
* Carry out analysis (performance, functional etc.) of new functions for aircraft systems (flight
* management system) and implement them
* Ensure support for integration of the model/prototype on different simulation platforms
* Plan the evolutions of the models/prototypes as per customer needs
* Coordinate with Project Managers and Customers to ensure maximum effectiveness of model evolutions.
B.Tech./B.E./M.Tech./M.E., preferably with experience in the aerospace industry.
Required skills and expertise:
* Knowledge of aircraft architecture, basic a/c behavior, and systems
* Strong knowledge and experience in the FMS development domain
* Knowledge and experience in simulation and modelling (Matlab, Simulink, SCADE, etc.)
* Experience in C programming
* Strong technical leadership abilities
* Strong inter-personal and communication skills
* Flexibility and adaptability
05 - 10 Years
Send us your latest CV via the link below.