CAE Parc Aviation are now recruiting a number of rated and non-rated ERJ 135/145 Captains to operate primarily in various European bases. This is a permanent and non-commuting position.It is also an immediate requirement with assessment ongoing for suitable candidate.
This job is open to both rated and non-type rated candidates. In order to apply, candidates must meet the below listed minimum requirements:
- 2,500 hours total flight time
- 1,000 hours Multi Crew Operation
- 500 hours PIC on E135/145
- EASA ATPL
- Right to live and work in UK/EU
Non Type Rated Captain
- 3,500 hours total flight time
- 500 hours PIC on a jet or 1,000 hours PIC on a multicrew Turboprop aircraft.
- EASA ATPL and Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Right to live and work in the UK/EU
For more information on the job and to apply, please contact Brian O'Farrell at Brian.Ofarrell@cae.com or.