Principal tasks would be to perform RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety) engineering activities in Stevenage. Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role:
RAMS Engineer Pay:
- Provide RAMS support to the payload and equipment RAMS work package responsible engineer.
- Prepare, maintain and enhance statistical reliability and availability analyses for telecom satellite payloads and equipment
- Prepare and maintain FMEA/FMECA for satellite payload and equipment.
- Prepare and maintain safety and hazard analysis for satellite payload and equipment.
- Review and oversee that supplier’s RAMS documents are received on time and in quality.
- Participate in preparation of parts stress and worst case analysis.
- RAMS/Reliability Engineering Experience at EEE equipment and subsystems
- Experience gained in design and development of advanced electronics equipment, Aerospace and Defence sector
- RAMS Reliability Engineering Software package: Relex, Reliasoft, Isograph
- Standards/accreditations/methodologies (i.e. ECSS, MIL-HDBK, FIDES, IEC)
- Interpersonal skills
- Team working skills
- Communication skills
- Time and Work package Management
Education & Training
- Degree/advanced degree or equivalent in field of Electronic Engineering
- Professional certification in Reliability Engineering (desirable)
- Travel: Must be able to travel within UK and Europe as required by the project and work package
- Enhanced security clearance requirements
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”