The work of a Ramp Supervisor includes but is not limited to supervising the loading and offloading of cargo airlines operations handling services including, but not limited to ramp, functions for 747 cargo aircrafts using ground support equipment. Ensuring a safe work environment by following all rules and regulations regarding the workplace.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
• Marshals inbound aircraft into ramp area of assigned gate.
• Unload – Load cargo and mail from aircraft bins while plane is parked at the gate.
• Pushes back outbound aircraft out of the gate area.
• Performs FOD walks in the ramp area between flights.
• Ensures necessary ground equipment is available in the ramp area for upcoming flights.
• Performs assigned administrative duties on a voluntary basis (e.g. GSE fluid inspections and appearance, FOD walks, removing trash from ramp area.
Minimum Requirements for a Ramp Agent:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and Motor Vehicle Report/ MVR.
• Possess a High school diploma, GED or work experience equivalent is a plus
• Must pass a drug test/ background check and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
Physical Requirements for a Ramp Agent:
• Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds in confined spaces.
• Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
• Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment
Schedule of Hours
Alliance Ground International operates twenty-four hours a day seven days a week in three operational shifts, AGI requires its employees to be able to work flexible schedules which may be adjusted to meet operational demands such as flight delays, cancellations, adhocs, etc. Applicants must be able to work on weekends, (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and holidays. Strict adherence to company attendance policies are expected and enforced.
Alliance Ground International is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Looking for Airport Ramp Supervisor jobs in UK?
Browse hundreds of latest Airport Ramp Supervisor vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top aviation job sites. Aviation Job Search prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Airport Ramp Supervisor careers in UK.
Click below link to browse other Airport Ramp Supervisor opportunities in UK:
View all Airport Ramp Supervisor Jobs
If you're an employer looking for Airport Ramp Supervisor recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the link below:
Hire Airport Ramp Supervisor Now