7 months ago
Job Description - Ramp Agent (18300077)
Do you enjoy working outdoors in a fast-paced, safety-obsessed aviation environment?
Are you a team player that others can rely on?
Then let your career take off with ATS as a Ramp Agent!
Ideal candidates will have experience in aviation, ground handling, cargo/mail sorting, and/or warehouse work.
ATS provides paid on the job training, advancement opportunities, and safety incentive bonuses.
As an ATS Ramp Agent you will:
* Guide inbound/outbound airplanes to and from the gate
* Transport, load and unload passenger baggage, cargo, and mail
* Clean aircraft passenger cabins between flights and stock aircraft with needed supplies
* Operate heavy equipment to move luggage and cargo, tow planes between gates, and refill water tanks and lavatories
* Be on time, be prepared, and be safe
To be an ATS Ramp Agent you must:
* Be at least 18 years of age and possess a High school diploma, GED or work experience equivalent
* Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
* Be able to pass a drug screen and obtain airport security clearance, which includes a 10-year extensive employment, criminal record and residence background check
As an ATS Ramp Agent you must be able to:
* Lift up to 70 pounds (32 kg) on a regular basis
* Carry heavy items up and down jetway stairs
* Climb, bend, kneel, crawl and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods
* Work outside in all types of weather, around jet and machinery noises
Airport Terminal Services (ATS) is an international ground handler that supports the airline industry. We are committed to delivering the aviation community quality services by maintaining the highest level of safety and supplying efficient, effective staff.
Airlines are 24/7, so we need our team members to be flexible to work various shifts including nights, weekends and holidays. The successful ATS team member brings their “A” game every day with energy and enthusiasm, respect for their team, and the highest regard for safety!
ATS employees should apply through Oracle
M/F Disabled and Vet Equal Opportunity Employer
: US-CA-Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport ATS c/o Air Canada Ticket Counter 200 World Way
Los Angeles 90045
: General Labor
: ATS US
: Entry Level
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Sep 30, 2018, 9:23:39 PM